Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Roger & Lynda Poulsen


Hello everyone,

This is the first time that I've used this thing and I hope I'm doing it right. well. Things are great here in little Rexburg, Idaho. We have a great view of the Tetons. Our dogs are happy. We have one road that enters our driveway and the county tried to rip it up this week and started turning it inot gravel and we told them to stop until next year after the ice leaves. I've been busy helping Roger with Taxes. I'm not in school right now, so that has been super nice! well, It's 10 0'clock. This is just a starter...Have an awesome day.

3 comments:

Carrie J said...

I loved the pictures Christine put up of your place. I so miss living in the country. We lived on 300 acres when I was a kid. Look forward to seeing more from you.

Christine said...

Good job on figuring this whole blog stuff out! You guys look great! Hopefully we will see you soon so I can get your school stuff from your mom to you.

M Leonard said...

Hey Christine and Lynda,
From my house to yours swith the school stuff. I still have John's and Robert's but at least everybody elses has been passed out. Now I just need mom to sort through this ENTIRE box of old relief society handouts...it's at least 2 shoeboxes worth.
P.S. I wish I lived in the country. We have 3 Harley enthusiasts on our block (1 next door) and they like to come and go at all hours of the night. Great for the baby sleeping...and the dog next door barks ALOT!